Brisbane’s Highest-Rated Electrician
Looking for a reliable, local and dedicated electrician in Brisbane who can provide you with honest advice and top-quality electrical services?
We’re glad we met!
Your Trusted Local Brisbane Electricians
Since our beginning in 2019, Smarter Air & Electrical has dedicated itself to providing transparent advice and delivering top-tier workmanship.
Our team of local electricians specialise in tailored solutions for existing homes, always placing your needs at the forefront. We service the below areas:
- Gold Coast
- South Brisbane
EXPERIENCED & FRIENDLY TRADESMEN
We Can Handle Any Electrical Jobs at Your Home
Our dedicated electrical contractors are ready to unleash their professional service on any of your electrical challenges, from switchboard upgrades to electrical wiring, electrical maintenance or anything else.
So, for any jobs big or small, give us a call!
What sets our dedicated electricians apart is our passion for the trade and our community; we don’t just complete tasks, we aim to knock them right out of the park!
Our enthusiasm will always shine through as we handle your smallest electrical jobs through to your most complex ones, ensuring that you get the most devoted and professional electrical service Brisbane has to offer.
Take advantage of our free quotes and learn how we can help!
Why Smarter Air & Electrical?
- Prompt Arrival – We know how valuable your time is and won’t waste it.
- Qualified Tradies – Our team consists of skilled and certified professionals.
- Free Quotes – Transparency is key, and our free quotes reflect that commitment.
- Fixed Prices – ZERO surprises – our fixed prices ensure peace of mind.
- Proven Customer Service
With over 220 five-star reviews, we’re confident you’ll be satisfied!
- Respectful ladies and gentlemen – Our electricians are professional, well-presented and mannered, ensuring your experience is exceptional.
The Crash Course for Choosing the Right Electrician in Brisbane
1. Make Sure They’re Licensed and Insured
This is the first thing to check – ask for their license number or go to their website (you’ll see our license numbers are at the bottom of ours).
You can also do an online check to view their electrical contractors license.
Choosing an unlicensed electrician not only means the work is likely to be shoddy, but they may just disappear – leaving you worse off than where you started.
Also, a license number means you can make a legitimate and formal complaint.
So, when choosing a sparky for your project, if they don’t have insurance or a license, look somewhere else!
2.Make Sure They Care About Health and Safety
This is critical.
When the location is safe, we not only work more effectively but ensure staff are able to turn up tomorrow and keep your job on the fast track to success.
A few of these safety measures include:
- Assessing the risk before every job
- Turning the power off and locking the switch
- Using a harness when climbing on the roof
- Securing fencing/rails installed on roofs to protect falls
- Working in teams of two or more where significant risk is present
This means everybody rests assured that danger isn’t present.
3. Pay Attention to Their Google Reviews
Are customers saying they’re unreliable? Did they not use a harness on the roof? Did the fixed quote suddenly blow out?
Worse, there may have been an accident that could’ve been prevented, or maybe they were operating without a license or an expired one. Steer clear!
Finding the right electrician means doing a little research on what their customers say and paying special attention.
Most customers will be honest about their experiences, so it’s better to learn from their mistakes than make your own.
With over 200 five-star Google reviews, your in safe hands with Smarter Air & Electrical.
4. Check They’re an Expert in What you NeedA singer isn’t a singer: there are pop singers, opera singers, and rappers, for example. A Brisbane electrician is the same – some are experts in air conditioning or solar, and others are experts at instrumentation! Once we know the specifics of your job, we can select the right person from our team of diverse experts to get you on the highway to a successfully completed project. And, with our expert and diverse team growing constantly, we know we have the right person for you! If you get those things right when choosing a Brisbane electrician, you’ll be in good hands. And we can guarantee you’ll go through none of the above by getting your FREE quote from us here!
Electrical work isn’t our job…it’s our passion
Electrical work isn’t our job…it’s our passion
Free Quote for Residential Brisbane Electrical Services
Don’t close this page without requesting your FREE QUOTE right here!
Our professional services may be far more cost-effective than you think.
So, our fully qualified team is ready when you are – amped to complete any of your Brisbane electrical jobs and spark your smiles!
SOLAR & DUCTED AIR CONDITIONING BRISBANE INSTALLATION
Unit 19/55-57 Commerce Cct, Yatala QLD 4207
Get A Quote Today
Enjoy Solar & Ducted Air Conditioning
Installed By Our Licensed Team
By submitting, you agree to receive marketing SMS or emails from Smarter Air & Electrical.